Replacement and Return Policy h1>
Return and Refund Policy
- The product may be returned within 30 days from the date of receiving the product, provided that it is not used at all and is in its original condition in terms of packaging, components or attachments, with the customer bearing the packaging and shipping expenses.
- Products can be returned if they do not meet the specifications mentioned on the site or if the product is damaged or has a manufacturing defect
- Product cannot be returned in case of defects resulting from misuse.
- Bedrooms, dining rooms, and all products whose components are installed or specially manufactured products based on the customer's request, for example, but not limited to (kitchens and curtains) are not returned and replaced in cases of a manufacturing defect that cannot be treated and maintained according to the report submitted by the Quality Department Which is issued within a maximum of 7 working days of receiving the returned product from the customer.
- The process of refunding the value of the product to the customer begins after the result of the quality inspection and acceptance of the returned product, and the quality inspection process takes a maximum of 7 working days from the date Kabbani Furniture received the returned product. After the examination process is completed, the client is notified via an e-mail or text message with the result of the examination.
- Payed amounts are refunded in the same method of payment: cash in case of cash payment or transfer to the bank account in case of payment by visa
- In case of cash purchase, the amount paid will be refunded within two working days from the issuance of the product inspection report
- In case of purchasing with a visa, the amount paid will be refunded within 14 working days from the issuance of the product inspection report, through a bank transfer on the customer's account.
- In case of canceling orders paid by different credit cards without any reason, defects or failure to perform the service, 3% of the total value of the order will be deducted and the customer has no right to object to that.